Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Job advice for a teen with social anxiety?

I'm starting to look up jobs to apply for, but I'm afraid I might fail an interview and not get hired because of my social anxiety. My parents are pushing me to the extreme saying if I don't get a job soon they'll kick me out of the house.





(I am on medication but I've only been taking it for about a week since my psychiatrist just put me on it).





So I was wondering if there might be any jobs an 18 year old can do that doesn't require a whole lot of social activity like a ';behind the scenes job'; per se. Also, when the time comes for me to go to an interview how can I be able to slide through it without being so shy and nervous?Job advice for a teen with social anxiety?
I once worked as a stock control clerk and I loved it. Its basically stacking shelves. I wish I could somehow get that job back because right now I'm working in the front.Job advice for a teen with social anxiety?
dominos, pizza hut and Mc Donalds are good options for part time jobs for anyone
  • la mer
  • 1 comment: