Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is this normal for a young girl? [repost, want teens' advice]?

im 12 years old. please don't lecture me about being underage, because i want to know and i'm rarely on here anyway.





i hear voices in my head. they are sick and vile, and disgusting. im not like that and when im around people i don't hear them. well i hear them around people sometimes but not as much.





another thing is i feel like SOMEONE is watching me. i always try to act 'normal' for them but i still feel like im trying too hard.


i always feel uncomfortable in the rest room [not like THAT, but as if someone were watching me then].





i feel insane. girls my age don't worry about things like that, so why do i have to?





[also my father has mental health issues like depression but im not sad. either way he just does.]Is this normal for a young girl? [repost, want teens' advice]?
You might have a psychological disorder.. such as Schizophrenia:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophren…





Hearing voices, and feeling like you are watched is definitely a sign of a possible mental health issue.





Talk to your parents IMMEDIATELY and seek a doctor as soon as possible.Is this normal for a young girl? [repost, want teens' advice]?
You could have schizophrenia if your father has had mental issues he could have passed it down to you if his genes are dominant, you should talk to your parents about it after doing more research on it. Schizophrenia is a serious problem that leads ppl to harm themselves and others you should definitely check it out.
I highly suggest you seek professional help- if your parents don't want to take you, ring a helpline- there are heaps (look on the internet). Even seeing a GP will help- he or she will direct you to someone. It's not you, just your genetic makeup.





You'll just be put on some medicine, and you can live your life.
schizophrenic. and its dangerious. i knew a girl wit it that was like tht. she almost stabbed her mom. and doesnt remember it at all. it will get worse u should tell ur parents it leads to depression and halucinating to. good luck sweety :) they might be able to get you medication to help if you get help in time
It sounds like you're schizophrenic. Talk to your parents and ask them to take you to a mental health professional so you can know for sure.
No that's not normal at all. Get professional help. A lot of murderers say that voices in their heads convinced them to murder, so get help before it's too late.
What they said. I agree what you said about tina.
I would talk to your parents or another family member/ doctor about it. You might have something going on.
I THINK THAT YOU NEED HELP...! FAST
I went through this a couple years ago. Although my voices weren't really sick and vile. I tried different depression drugs but they didn't really seem to help, they kinda made my head fry and I felt dumb or something.


Here's what I did, hopefully you can use it. Sleep was one of my biggest problems, although I didn't realize it. It was the poor quality of sleep I was getting and the foods I was eating. I tried eating healthier, and not drinking pop at all. I found myself less wound up and could sleep easier, and started actually getting 8+ hours of sleep.


I had to stop and tell myself that this stuff wasn't real. If people were going to be watching me, let them watch. I just stopped worrying about everything and got this attitude of, ';who cares?';


In reality, what are these people who may be watching you going to really do to you? How is it going to really impact your life? I just realized that I didn't care, let them watch. The voices are a little much sometimes to contend with, just don't act on their ideas. Eventually they calm down when you can just dismiss the other stuff. Biggest thing, try to get more sleep and eat healthier, it starts to really help.
Girl, I'm going to pray for you. I wish we were real friends so that I could be there for you, but this is the best I can do.


You need to share this with your parents. Don't wait as much as a couple hours either. They need to know this, so you can continue to be yourself, and whatever you might possibly have will never ever bother you again.


Like the others said, it could be schizophrenia. Or maybe there's something else this could be called, but what's happening to you doesn't happen to most other girls.


It seems like you're at an early stage of what's happening. It'll grow if you don't treat it, so do something about it. Don't be scared about those stories from everyone else; they won't be you, because I know you'll get help for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment