Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a teen in need of advice for my boyfriend and his fashion sense. Please help!?

I'm not trying to change him it's just that he has the worst fashion sense ever. He mixes dark green pants and a red polo shirt. (christmas) and he's worn blue dickies pants with a black shirt, and I can't forget his yellow polo shirt with big black stripes. These were when he was trying to look nice.





How can I help him without making him feel bad?? We've gone shopping before but we always leave the mall empty handed because he's such a picky shopper. Casually, he's one of those jeans and t-shirts guys but all his shirts are gray, black, or white. I'd really like to propose a little more color and possibly some fashion sense.





Help please!I'm a teen in need of advice for my boyfriend and his fashion sense. Please help!?
Introduce him to some different colors that aren't TOO colorful, especially if he's not used to that. Try navy, burgundy, and brown. (Don't scare him with kelly green or turquoise!) lol


Also, when you go shopping, pay attention to the style of shirts he likes and try higher quality ones. Like if he likes polos, try to get him into a Lacoste shirt. etc.I'm a teen in need of advice for my boyfriend and his fashion sense. Please help!?
Just let him dress how he wants. I mean you can get him something for his birthday or Christmas or something...but other than that he will probably get offended that you want him to change himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment