Friday, January 8, 2010

What Fashion/Teen Magazines have the best photography and advice for its value?

Alright, I'm 16 and I really like Seventeen, Vogue and Glamor but I want to get into some more magazines that have both good advice(fashion/dating) as well as photography(I like to put the pictures all over my walls). I wanna get some subscriptions but I was wondering if anybody had any good ideas on some magazines I should get?


I want Fashion/Teen only really.


Thanks! =]What Fashion/Teen Magazines have the best photography and advice for its value?
lucky..?


thats a shopping mag but its not really for teens.


let me think..


how about allure..?


oh no wait thats make up.


eek,idk hun!


oh wait i know..try instyle.thats not relaly teen ish though.idk


if ur into that disney crap go for quizfest or some **** like that idk.


sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment