Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice For A Teen That Has Boyfriend But Can't Tell Parents Go Cause They Will Insane???????????

I know that i've dated guys before that my parents didn't approve of them. Its much harder to date someone seriously that your parents don't approve of. I suggest finding a guy that your parents approve of. you shouldn't have to hide something or someone you love from your parents. i'm dating a guy that my parents finally like and its soo much easier.Advice For A Teen That Has Boyfriend But Can't Tell Parents Go Cause They Will Insane???????????
just wait for the right time...I was in grade school but I had a long term relationship..SERIOUSLY...I had 3 boyfriends back then..all of them are in junior high...but I can't tell my parents since they will be angry and say that I'm too young to have one...but now that I'm 15 years of age and a freshman in college, I am ready to tell my parents that I have a bf( I already told them last year)..and well they are just teasing me..but they also telling me that I should know my limits..that is NO SEX...

No comments:

Post a Comment