Friday, January 8, 2010

Male teens shaving legs for sport advice.?

Okay, so i run. I do track and what not.


I want to shave my legs so i can run faster.


I have once but now my sister doesnt live with us and it is awkward to ask my mom.


She has asked me once before if i wanted to.


I think it is really embarassing as i did when i first shaved my face.


I can not use the ones for my face because i use a mach 3.


Their not the disposable ones.


I do want to tell her.


I just need to ';Break The Ice.'; (Get over the awkwardness,)


So how should i tell her?


I have track practice Mon.-Friday. ANd sometimes sat,


SO i was thinking like after practice.


Like when i take a shower when i get home.


Their is some in the shower but they are very dull. And i would very much like my own. (More hygenic)


So How would i go about asking/ telling my mom?Male teens shaving legs for sport advice.?
Shaving your legs is not going to make you any faster. Why don't you just go to the store and buy yourself a ravor, or use beard trimmers. Why do you need your mom.Male teens shaving legs for sport advice.?
OK Dammit--lol





I'll be straight up wit you. shaving your legs wont make u run anyfaster. Now if your real hairy and a swimmer it would make a dif., but I havent heard of any studies that show any improvement in runner's times because of shaved legs.





If I were to shave mine, Id get good dbl bladed disposables at Safeway or Walmart and use them with shampoo. You wont need shaving cream for your legs. I think this shaving for sports is more a fad than any proved science study can show.





Good luck
i agree with all of the guys about shaving and running fast. but if you want your leg hair off without shaving use somthing like Nair that will burn the hair off.
One day when your mom is on the computer not doing much of anything ask her.
Shaving your legs won't make you run faster at all.
';Real Men'; don't shave their legs!!! except swimmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment