Friday, January 8, 2010

Question for the teens! Need relationship advice.?

2 years ago, I had such strong feelings for a guy {I'm not sure I would call it love}. I saw him as one of my bestfriends, he was perfect. He led me on for the entire time, eventually admitting he had feelings for my best friend. I ended our friendship after that.


Anyway, since then I've never had feelings for anyone until recently. This guy is amazing, he's everything I look for in a guy.


We only have one class together and we have really interesting conversations, he gave me his email address and he's giving me his favorite DVD to borrow. My friend suggested I write my number on a piece of paper and put it in the DVD cover so when he opens it, he see's it but im not sure yet.


I really want something to happen between us but I need some guidance, if anyone has any good tips I would be really grateful!


Thanks in advance.Question for the teens! Need relationship advice.?
If he used you once it could happen again...

No comments:

Post a Comment