Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice: Jobs for teen at amsuement park?

Hello, I'm 16 and currently looking for places I can apply to in my town. One of the positions at our local amusement park is water park attendant you know like a lifeguard. I was wondering if you need lifeguarding experience to do the job or if you need to take classes?


Has anybody done this before? I know I should call the place but I was wondering if anyones worked at an amusement park as a teen.Advice: Jobs for teen at amsuement park?
Often they will have both skilled and unskilled positions. Like the person at the top who controls when the patron can go (you obviously have to wait until the person before is clear) might be unskilled, and the person at the bottom who may be there to make sure the people stand up and get clear may be skilled.





Certainly call the place - I've worked amusement parks as a teen, but that was a LONG time ago ;-) And there will be other things, like concessions and other things - so apply and do your best!
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment