Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice for getting rid of body hair (preferably teens)?

im a 15 yr old guy and im thinking of just doing away with my body hair. see i have black body hair and totally white skin plus the amount and length of it is terribly large so i look like a sasquatch and im not even done puberty. BUT im afraid other guys would make fun of me like in the locker room and my dad is totally opposed to it. if i get more muscle could i use that as an excuse to get rid of my hair? and finally what would be the best method to get rid of it other than shaving and i tried waxing before but it didnt wrk out too well cause i couldnt get the stuff off fast enough so would it be easier if someone helped me namely a gf if shes willing to? thanks in advance.I need advice for getting rid of body hair (preferably teens)?
you can use NAIR, shave, or wax. i would just leave it alone cause the more you remove it the thicker and darker it'll come back. also in my personal opinion guys with no hair is a bigger turn off then guys with lots of hair. and most guys would probably think your weird.I need advice for getting rid of body hair (preferably teens)?
hair removal products. but dnt worry, hair is manly and dont let anyone put you down for it. itsnot something you can control or you chose.
you could use nair.

No comments:

Post a Comment