Friday, January 8, 2010

Ok so I'm a teen model for Cosmo girl do u have any advice for the runway shows?

I need to impress my agent so that i would grow to be a Actor and a singer.


You might be able to see me on Youtube.com


please help,


im desperateOk so I'm a teen model for Cosmo girl do u have any advice for the runway shows?
give us a link to your page on youtube... than we`ll answerOk so I'm a teen model for Cosmo girl do u have any advice for the runway shows?
well get more experience in modelling first





if you've only worked for one client (seeing as you said you're a model for cosmo girl, no mention of other designers, I'm assuming here...)





a modelling agency won't represent you in acting and singing, you need to find different agencies for those
If you are a teen model for Cosomo then I would think that you know this? They don't hire models that don't know how to wow in runway shows. Also being a model has virtually nothing to do with acting or singing. If you wanted to be an actor or singer why aren't you in a performing arts school? Modelling won't take you anywhere in acting or singing. I recommened you do your research, have knowledge in what your doing in the future.
Stop lying about being a teen model first.....then, lose 50 lbs.
Your a cosmo teen model





yet..you are asking for advice for the runway..





on Yahoo! Answers!?!?





HAHAHAHAHA!!


Thats really ignorant.


%26amp; I dont believe a speck of your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment