Friday, January 8, 2010

I am writing an advice book for teen girls, I need help with a title!?

What you need to know to survive the teen years.





Advice for teens - and other pointless exercises.I am writing an advice book for teen girls, I need help with a title!?
Things your parents are too old to talk about; things you're too embarrassed to ask...I am writing an advice book for teen girls, I need help with a title!?
Advice book for teen girls. Good enough?
what kinda advice just in general?





';teens have it to'; and then put a big ? as the backround.
';How and Why to Put Up with It';





A suggestion from a 19-year-old here... But I'm only barely still a teenager. I'm not so old that I don't remember the horrors, though.





Oooh, the horrors..!
Teen Troubles?
SOS: An Advice Book for Teen Girls


Keen Teen Advice
Flowers for teen girls.
from my experience wit teen anything is that you can put anything you want on the title and nobody is going to read it
been there done that
An Advice Book for Teen Girls.
How about teen advice?








Sorry you should ask teen girls not ppl on Y!
I just took a look at your other questions ... and some of you answers. Now, why do you think this is your calling?

No comments:

Post a Comment